Etymologymagistralis - magistral line, guiding line.
- magistral line.
Magistral might refer to:
- Magistral — a major highway, railroad, or transport tube or other major connection such as a telecommunication link.
- Magistral (Chilean band) — a Chilean power-metal band http://www.magistralweb.com/
- Magistral (US band) — a drone/ambient/industrial project involving Stephen O'Malley, a musician that part of Sunn O))) and many other projects
- Magistral (film) — a 1983 Russian film directed by Viktor Tregubovich
- Magistral (typeface) — designed at ParaType in 1997
- Magistral Biotech — a Canadian biotech companyhttp://www.magistralbiotech.com/index_eg.htm
- Operation Magistral — a 1987 Soviet military operation in Afghanistan